<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but at least the towel was only a $6 item. And I think I got mine for free with a purchase type promotion.I also remember some grumbling when Kailey's towel came out after Kailey. Those who bought Kailey's "complete collection" felt that they were being pressed to buy an additional item.
I'm going to have to see that "stage" to see if I really think it's a must have. I think the outfit is pretty, but I still wish it was the Ballet Folklorico instead. And I wish the "stage" had a back to it with side curtains and it was more than just a doll stand. Afterall, they already included a doll stand when you bought the first Marisol package. Now people will have 2 doll stands? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
I will be turning to the professional seamstresses on ebay (and our board) for the perfect Marisol Ballet Folklorico outfit. I was holding out, just really hoping that AG would make one of their own. [img]confused.gif[/img]
Laurie





Bookmarks